Some products that you buy may have stickers on them which leave sticky remains that are very hard to get off. This article shows you ways to remove the remains off such products without damaging them.
Method 1. Glass
1. Soak the remains of the sticker with rubbing alcohol.
2. Use the sharp edge of a razor blade to scrape off the remains; this will not damage the glass.
3. Make sure the blade isn’t pointing directly towards the glass. It should be facing the remains and should just skim the surface of it. If it gets harder to scrape off, add warmer water.
Method 2. Wood
1. Put hot water on a sponge.
2. Dab the sponge on the the remains of the sticker on the wood.
3. Slowly peel off as you would with a sticker. It will be easier than using cold water.
4. Consider using a towel to rub it off but it depends on the wood type. If it is smooth, the towel will work better than peeling it off.
Method 3. Metal
1. Use very hot water on the remains. Let it set for about 3 minutes.custom NHL decals stickers
2. Get a towel and rub the remains off hard. The harder you rub the remains, the more effective it will be.
3. Confirm that you are doing it correctly by checking if you get small rolls of sticker.
Method 4. Plastic
1. use rubbing alcohol and do basically what you would do with glass but be more gentle.
WD-40 sprayed on and left to sit will melt most glues. If not, try GooGone from the dollar store or a hardware store.
Boiling water can be dangerous, but its more effective.custom mlb stickers
All three methods can cause injury if care is not taken, so be vigilant. Keep your fingers out of the way of the razor blade.
Do not try using hot water on glass.
The glass does not class as a laptop screen. A related wikihow has been added to tell you how to clean a laptop screen.
Things You’ll Need